Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TKAM #5 Dill

One day, my parents ignored me. I was so bored and I just wanted to hang out with my fiance, Scout. My parents ignored me, I felt like they did not care about me. So, I ran away. First, I spent in hour planning my escape and deciding about out I should bring on my par less journey to Maycomb. All I could think of was Scout, I wanted to play with them so much. I was thinking about the good times and the better times. After I was all packed, I forgot something. Something that I that is crucial for my trip to Maycomb, money. I did not have any money, so I stole my moms. I did not know how much money I needed, so I took as much as I would think I need. After I was packed, I escaped through the window at night so my parents would not know. I got to the train station, and decided to have a little snack before I left. After I bought my ticket and was going to go on the train. I met a man, he asked me why I had so much money. I told him that I ran away and he was surprisingly OK with it. He told me that you had to do what you had to do which was so inspirational to me because in my time of need, a man actually supports me. I knew I could only take the train to Maycomb Junction and then i had to walk 14 miles to Maycomb. I was mentally prepared for this but I don't know if my body could take the beating because I was starving. Luckily, some of the distance was shortened because I got a ride on the back of a cotton wagon. The walk was hard but I made it all the way to Maycomb and found Scouts house. I knew I could not just walk in the house because Atticus would just send me right back. I decided to sneak through the window and hide under Scouts bed. Later on, I was discovered by Scout and Jem because a broom emerged and hit me in the head. I was so embarrassed but I was too hungry to even walk. Jem tells Scout to extract some food for me and in an hour, I was all filled up. I tried to sleep in Jems bed but later on, I moved over to Scouts bed to talk things over because i knew Scout was infallible. I seemed oblivious to everything the Finches were doing because a week after I was there, the sheriffs and lawyers of Maycomb came to talk with Atticus. I knew this had something to do with Tom Robinson the defendent. Later than night we followed Atticus and found out he went to pay a visit to Tom Robinson. Later on while the court session started, Scout tried to defend her father by kicking a person in the crowd. I tried to help Scout but her acquiescence was out of control.

0 comments: